Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love Me. Love Me Not.



Okay so this is Brendan Fehr. He plays on an old show, Roswell, that was about four aliens planted on the earth to stop the end of their planet blah blah blah. Whatever. I think he is the most adorable person ever. I watch the show and he is difficult, closed off from the world, but loyal if anything. He is dating a girl on the show and is finally making the point of trying to make the relationship work, apparently he realized that she doesn't have to stay with him. (It's been two years by the way) Congratulations he learned the first life lesson every male should be born with. Your "girlfriend" is not someone who HAS to do anything. Which is the point of this particular post. Why would you "want" someone and think that just because you like having them around is going to make them stay in the self-destructive relationship they are in? Okay so I've made my fair share of mistakes in the lame boyfriend department believe me, but in the long run all it really did was show me what I deserved, how much better I could do, and that I wasn't going to settle for anything less. Anyone can look at me and tell me they love me or they are so happy to have me in their life but it takes a completely different kind of person to show that and be genuine about it. So many different kinds of mistakes are made every day I'm a hard person to please I wont lie, but it should be obvious talking to me like a kindergartner will NOT help you at all. I graduated highschool and am in college I understand the english language quite well and don't need you to speak to me like I just learned it. I'm a big girl and can take care of myself, I don't need anyone to tell me what to do, when to do it, or how to do it. If you don't like the way I do things I can show you where the door is. I am who I am and REFUSE to change for anyone. I cuss like a freakin sailor, smoke...alot, don't think before I speak, and sometimes can be just rude, but that is who I am and in one way or another I like all of those things. I speak my mind and if you don't want to know what I think then don't talk to me. It's simple really, if your in a relationship your with someone because you like who they are and what they stand for not because they look good in tight jeans or give good blow jobs or are good in bed. That ladies and gentleman is a booty call, one night stand, sex buddy, whatever you want to call it but not a relationship. A relationship means something, sex is an action that is usually used to exaggerate that feeling but now is more or less used as a hey how you doin method. Whatever floats your boat I don't care who your sleeping with or how well they are at it but don't tell people your in a relationship when you don't talk, they walk through the door and you rip their clothes off and they leave without saying a word. That's NOT a relationship! So your probably wondering where all of this is coming from. Today I was talked into being in a relationship. Yes talked into it, it was not a joint effort nor was it a duo idea. It was his idea and he knew what to say. After thinking about it for approximately six hours I realized I don't really like him. Rude? Maybe. Will it break his heart? God I hope not. But the point is atleast we talk, we've never had sex and he listens to what I have to say. He is looking for something in life I hope I never see and we are going two different directions. Now that I have vented about "relationships" I realize that we are in a joke not a relationship. Granted none of the above really applies to us but it does to about 65% of the world.

He's just so pretty :]
I thought I would leave you with a marvelous picture of him to help you sleep better at night!
Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment