Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm Just Plain JANE LANE

Or so you think I am. I am part two of this blog, the left lung, the other half the heart. I have to be here to make things function. Kendra is the name, in real life. I'm just seventeen years old, and I am living life. Senior in high school with plans on becoming a nurse. Even though I am not to sure what type of nurse yet, but that can wait. I stick with working hard on my grades instead of partying or hitting up that scene. I could, but I guess its not my thing. My boyfriend Dylan lives with me, so I tend to hang out with him a lot. He is my "spare time". Besides him being sucked into his video games and all that crap, besides work, we just chill. I like the outdoors. I totally enjoy going out for a day, whether it be boating or camping. The beach is rather close so that makes it a lot more fun. But I happen to get sunburnt a lot even with SPF 30. My doctor told me I should maybe buy SPF 100. A new company started making it, and it wont make my skin oily, so I dont have to worry. How great is that? Id like to have a little bit of color to my skin, but NOO got to use SPF 100. Haha Screw that! I enjoy taking pictures, but its even better being on the opposite side of the camera lense. If only I had the time and the money to try and start a modeling career. But that wont ever happen, at least in this life time. Besides, I have too many problems. Being famous would only make it worse. You see, I am a hypocondriac. I have every new disease, and I could possibly catch every virus and bacteria. Okay maybe Im not that bad but seriously, dont inform me about some new shit. My favorite animals are turtles and dolphins. Mostly turtles, because ever since I was a baby my mom thinks I look like a turtle, and its kind of true. But then dolphins so pretty and just amazing. The perfect place to see them is here at sunrise at the beach. In my past life, I think I was a dog. I can fall asleep with someone rubbing my head, behind my ears, my back, or even rubbing my stomach. Weird huh? Thats what makes me a dog! And just like dogs, I love to sleep. If I could I would probably wear my pj's all day and lay in my bed and not get up except to pee and poop! But since us humans have to do everything, I am stuck getting up every day.

I think everyones had enough of me, and actually I'm all out of words. Enough for the night, except this one last thing. Your probably wondering how Daria and Jane decided to start blogging. No we didnt meet online, no we dont have kids born in the same month. We are best friends. Seperated by the always wonderful PCSing of the US military. Sent me(Jane) all the way down to Georgia, while my best friend got to stay in Missouri. But this blog will bring us closer, and bring you all closer to us!

Signing out,
Jane Lane =D

No comments:

Post a Comment