Me, Kendra. This blog just so happens to be Random Picture Ramble. I had to take the jeep to the dealership today, to check why the check engine light was on. Thinking I was going to be there for like, uhm, every, I stopped and picked myself up some stuff. Nice 79 cent drink from Parkers, along with the tasty eggrolls they have, and a bag of chips. How great right? Well that exactly didn't take as long as I thought. This is my sigh of relief picture in my hot pink aviators! (They are new, by the way) I no longer have to steal Dylan's. And my hair is growing back out to the way it used to be. If I ever talk about wanting to cut my hair, make sure you comment and tell me NO WAYY JOSE! Or should I say NO WAYY JANE LANE! Haha.. So this blog was JUST supposed to be about the picture of myself. But something happened today. Makes me wonder why, or how things can possibly happen. So let my ramble begin...
Well, see here, I am addicted to Starbucks, or well I used to be. But since they changed the way they make their drinks, I'm not such a fan any more. Anyways, I got a small one today, just for the fun of it. I was very tasty, well the start of it. I got home and set it on the coffee table while I went upstairs with mother. We keep a gate at our stairs so the dogs don't come up, but Boone knocked it down and came up. So I had to go back down and set it up. Want to know what exactly I saw?

That's right! This is what I saw. I bet you didn't know that dogs like Starbucks just as much as us Humans do. I had maybe drank half of it, and shes just licking and licking away. "Zoey! How could you!!" But she just sits and looks at me. She might as well finish the damn thing, since I wont. Someone has to enjoy it. I enjoyed the first have, so be my guest finish enjoying it. This isn't what gets me though. You see the mess in the picture? Right there on the pillow? That's the ONLY mess there was from the Starbucks.
Right here on the coffee table is where it was sitting. Close to the edge, yes. So you'd think you'd have a mess on the floor next to the coffee table, and possibly and mess across the floor over to the pillow where it was at. But no, JUST on the pillow there was Starbucks spilled. Can anyone explain how to me? I am really stumped. I mean come on, look at the floor!!
She had to drag, or carry, which ever, all across the floor to get to the pillow. How is there no mess? That's why I'm stumped. Dogs don't have fingers to hold, and hands to carry things. This is what I pictured. Dog hopping on two back paws with my Starbucks in her two front paws all the way to the pillow. HAHA not happening. I cant see why!
She enjoyed it, and I can tell. See it all over her bottom lip. It was on the top, but I couldn't get a picture before she licked it all up. I cant be mad at her since shes soo cute, but you just cant be leaving Starbucks around anywhere. Good thing I didn't have a mess to clean up, she finished it.
Signing out,
Jane Lane =D

No comments:
Post a Comment