I'm one of those people who want things done quickly. That includes driving from point A to point B. Meetings. Work. The day in general when I'm bored, but what really irritates me is that douche bag that drives a million miles past you just to get in front of you and go approximately two mph. Then of course there has to be a million cars driving by you and you can't get over it's a tragedy. What would possess someone to do that. It's stupid, ignorant, and SO irritating. If I could I would just get out and punch every person in the face that did that to me, be serious I have places to be and people to see, I don't have time to sit behind your slow ass because you think your cute. It's like the people that fail to yield at a YIELD sign only to almost hit you and then continue to honk and throw their hands at you like you were the one just drove right by a huge sign that said yield. I'm easily irritated and probably have more pet peeves than anyone in the world but when I'm driving the last thing I want is to be slowed down by an idiot or almost hit by the stupidest person in the world. Cut me some slack and leave me alone when I'm driving you stay in your lane I'll stay in mine and we wont have any problems as long as you at least drive the speed limit. Thanks for your time correct your mistakes accordingly. Good Day!P.S. Just in case you were wondering and "forgot" in the years since you've taken your drivers exam below is a yield sign.
Below is what I drive. Stay out of the front of this unless you are going the speed limit. Kay? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment