Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Janes People Of Walmart

I really have been waiting to post because I have created my own 'People of Walmart.com', but Jane's is, I bet, far more funny than any other pictures you have seen, and you will get the full story.


First off, all of these are from Walmart, Hinesville, Georgia.. Just so you know. That first picture is the only one that really can meet the requirements to go on the real 'People of Walmart.com', but keep in mind this is Jane's!


Allison and I, oh shoot, maybe she needs a name too. Okay so, Quinn and I were at Walmart, just hanging out for the day. We possibly walked around for an hour or maybe even two. We werent even looking at anything, just walking around, hoping to maybe run into a friend or two. This lady walked into my line of sight, and I had to do a double take. I made Quinn look too. I really couldnt believe what I just saw. "Oh my gosh, was she really just wearing that?" "I really think so, thats disgusting, I really dont want to see her bra, let alone all of her fat." "Shes wearing a matching headband!"


This here is our women. At first, we didnt take a picture. I said wow, that could go on 'People of Walmart.com'. Quinn told me I should have took a picture. So we went on a hunt, to find her. She had to be somewhere close, and she was. I had my camera out, but hidden by my purse so I could snap the shot while walking behind her. This infact is a see threw shirt. Black with white polka dots. Straight up black bra, and this is the back view. The front view was the horrible part, and trust me, we tried to take a picture. She wasnt ugly in the face, not one bit, but lord help us, dont let people leave the house dressed improperly. When we decided we wanted a frontal of this woman, we made it a new hunt, and we were off. Up and down the food isles of Walmart, searching for her, since she was long gone by now. We were hiding at the end pieces of the isles with the camera set up. Oh shoot, she moved isles, so we ran to the other end, and set up again. You know the order. This went on for about an hour possibly while we tried to get a picture. It just wasnt happening. Actually she started seeing us. It became apparent that we wer
e following her, so I really had to hid the camera. Every where I turned she was there looking up at me. Every time I took out the camera, she looked up and saw it. I thought she was going to bitch at us, so we just stopped trying. It could have turned out bad. Who knows, a fat lady in a see threw shirt might have been brawling with me on the floor in walmart!

When we finally go to leave, we are walking threw the parking lot. I see these hot pink shorts. Cute, I guess. Not really when you have cottage cheese looking thighs. Hot pink shorts dont exactly compliment your ass cheeks. I dont exactly find it attractive when your constantly pulling your shorts from your crotch! Maybe she should have wore her friends pink shoes! Haha!!


Last but long least, there was this weird trio. A black man, who just happened to look thuggish like every other black person here in Hinesville. But who he was with was a weird thing. This big girl, with the spiky red and black hair. Well its only spiky in the front. But then a white boy, punkish, but he might have been gay. It just was very weird, seeing them together, all headed into Walmart like best friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment